This study investigated the various emerging forms of internationalization and how senior international affairs officers describe their motivations and rationales for implementing these activities. Based on interviews with senior international officers at 30 international offices in U.S. public universities, this study identified and classified increased entrepreneurial activities in the forms of acquisitions and mergers.
- cross-border delivery of education
- globalization and international higher education
- international exchange programs
- internationalization of higher education
- strategic institutional management of internationalization
ASJC Scopus subject areas