The linewidth of the microcavity exciton polariton is studied by onresonant and off-resonant photoluminescences. The two main contributions to the linewidth are caused by radiative loss and phonon scattering. The oscillator strength is found to be unmodified by the exciton-phonon coupling. Comparison is made between theory and experiment.
- Conference proceedings
- Dynamics of nonlinear optical systems
- Excitons and related phenomena (including electron-hole drops)
- Polaritons (including photon-phonon and photon-magnon interactions)
- optical instabilities, optical chaos, and optical spatio-temporal dynamics
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Physics and Astronomy(all)