- Coercive nature of the state
- Concept of neutrality
- Conception of moral neutrality "liberal" - starts from quintessentially liberal conception of moral persons as free and equal, rational and reflective, agents
- If liberal political neutrality is that demanding - is any law justified? do we end up with anarchism?
- Implications of liberal political neutrality
- Liberal moral neutrality - free and equal moral persons
- Liberal political neutrality - critical or apologetic?
- Liberal political neutrality - the non-coercion principle
- Moral foundations of liberal neutrality
- Morality as giving others reasons
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Arts and Humanities(all)