- "Funds of Knowledge" - body of scholarship and practice in anthropology
- Anthropologists of education - call for a deeper analytical engagement with complex systems
- Changing political context - for ethnographic teacher research
- FofK perspective - teachers reporting as transformative, shift of emphasis from "culture" to "practice"
- Interventions - the past, present, and future of "Funds of Knowledge"
- Social relationships of reciprocity and mutual trust with families (confianza)
- Teachers using FofK approach - needing space, time and supportive networks
- Theorizing of practices - excavating richly layered knowledge bases
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Social Sciences(all)